What is Diesel Tuning?
Modern day diesels are run by sophisticated computer systems, controlling fueling, timing, turbo boost etc. Factory mapping is designed to accommodate all drivers regardless of what they are using vehicle for, or how they as an individual drive. In other words factory tuning is great at being mediocre. Why would you settle for mediocre? By remapping the vehicles PCM we are able to tailor your vehicles traits to your own driving style and needs. Unlock hidden horse power, torque, throttle response, and fuel economy.
• Save fuel, lower repair bills, save money.
• Prevents the driver from cruising at high speeds saving fuel.
• Prevents the driver from hard driving, typically limited to 3,000rpm, saving fuel.
• Increases engine longevity due to more sedate driving.
• Can increase service times for variable service schedules.
• Reduces overall CO2 output.
Ask us what fleet tuning can do you for you and your business.